Michael Anthony’s complete appearance on Eddie Trunk’s “Trunk Nation” radio show has been made available.
Below are the topics Michael covers in the interview, which took place March 22nd on Sirius/XM, along with the entire interview released through Trunk’s podcast.
- Will Sammy Hagar retire?
- Still hoping for an Eddie Van Halen tribute
- On recent conversations with Alex Van Halen
- The Van Halen Sammy era reissues
- Watching VH engineer Donn Landee work back in the day
- The Van Halen video and audio Mike has in his archives
- Looking back on Van Halen III album
- The Van Halen III follow-up album that almost was
- On the Save The Heartbeat foundation and the upcoming fundraiser concert
- On John 5 once being considered for Chickenfoot
- Mike revealing his possible side project band with Phil X of Bon Jovi and John Douglas of Aerosmith