A brand-new episode of The Roth Show has arrived, and this time David Lee Roth takes us on a trip back in time to the year 1975 when nobody ruled the streets at night like Van Halen!
Here are some of the topics Dave covers in the latest episode:
- The Saturday night supper club at Denny’s
- The “Tower of Power” that was the Alex & Michael rhythm section
- Dave’s early vocal mentors
- Eddie on the electric guitar – like “concrete poetry”
- Alex Van Halen’s immaculate groove
- Dave “was exactly what this band needed”