1) TV appearance this Friday, June 5th:
Chickenfoot will perform on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien this Friday night.
2) INTERVIEW: Michael Anthony: “I never quit Van Halen” (MusicRadar.com)
Bassist responds to guitarist’s claims – read it here (from June 2nd).
3) INTERVIEW: Michael Anthony (BraveWords.com) Read it here.
4) VIDEO: Michael Anthony’s longtime tech, Dugie (he’s worked with the bassist for 29 years, much of that time in Van Halen – imagine the stories!), shows off the four main instruments Anthony uses onstage, including the crowd-favorite Jack Daniel’s bass, made by Yamaha. Watch it here.
5) VIDEO: Satriani’s Chickenfoot stage setup revealed
MusicRadar paid a visit to Satriani, who was chilling backstage before soundcheck. It was the next-to-last date of Chickenfoot’s hugely successful “road test” of shows before they hit Europe and return to the States to play bigger venues in the late summer and fall. Watch it here.
6) AUDIO INTERVIEW: Michael Anthony interview from 102.9FM (WHQG “The Hog”) in Milwaukee from May 28th. Download it for free here (8 minute MP3)
7) Eye On The Bay – Sammy Hagar
Liam Mayclem from Eye on The Bay takes you into the home of musician Sammy Hagar.
Click HERE to watch it. (The video will be in the top right corner. Jump to 8:00 in the video. The Sammy segment is 8 minutes long.)
8 ) Message From Sammy:
HEY YOU!! Redheads….
It has been a BLAST playing at the clubs and seeing the sea of familiar faces amongst the crowds of fans!!! It’s the ultimate playing on a small stage with these guys and the FOOT has definitely come down!!! Hot, Loud, Fun, and Pure Personal Enjoyment!!! Gotta LOVE it! We have a great tour coming in August so watch for those dates soon.
9) Day 9 of the new serial “12 Days of the Foot” featuring Joe, Chad, Mike, Sammy sharing some insight on each track on the new album. In this episode: “Learning To Fall”.
10) Day 10 of the new serial “12 Days of the Foot” featuring Joe, Chad, Mike, Sammy sharing some insight on each track on the new album. In this episode: “Turnin’ Left”.